Aspirational Staging: In-Person
Are you getting ready to sell your home but there's so much to do you don't know where to start? Or, has your house been sitting on the market for a while and it's just not connecting with buyers?
We're here to help. With our years in the luxury real estate market and interior design, we know what it takes to prepare a home to sell, the first time.
This service is used for occupied homes, where the owner remains in the home during the sales process and decides to forgo staging and use their own items instead.
Our unique process, Aspirational Staging, considers all aspects of designing your home to connect with your ideal buyer.
Our in-person refresh is currently available in Los Angeles and Nashville.
Here's what this package includes:
*In-person assessment, with photos. By visiting your home in person we’ll make sure nothing is missed when preparing your home for sale.
*Written proposal with detailed steps to accomplish before listing your home for professional photography.
*Includes: custom interior paint palette from Benjamin Moore with up to 3 colors, outdoor living area refresh, room by room assessment with recommendations.
*Exterior paint color can be included for $50 extra.
*List of accessories and items to modernize your home (optional but highly recommended). Line item approve and then order easily with one-click.
*Up to four hours of project installation included: moving furniture, hanging artwork, placing new accessories and arranging items.
*Costs to hire trade vendors not included.
*Direct communication with Realtor and trades to prepare your home. We do not project manage trade vendors but will make every attempt to communicate with them proactively to keep your project on track.
Priced for up to a 4000 square foot home. Additional surcharge of $.50 per square foot over 4000, invoiced after inital package purchase.
Outside our area? Contact us for details on how we can come to you.
Interested in knowing more? Here's how to proceed:
1. Schedule a complimentary Discovery Call to discuss the scope of your project, your budget and arrange a good day and time to meet in-person for our initial consultation, which takes from 30-60 minutes. You can also call us at 310.903.2321 and leave a message.
2. Pay for this package.
3. Meet us for the initial consultation so that we can see your home in person and take measurements and photos.
4. Get excited because we'll be delivering your custom package to you within 7 days! This will include all our recommendations for the interior and exterior of your home.
5. Hire the trades needed to ready your home for sale: painters, handyman, professional cleaners, etc. Costs to hire trades not included. We'll help by discussing needed treatments with your chosen trades directly.
6. Line item approve and then order the new items that we recommend to update your home, with one simple click (optional but highly recommended). Receive delivery of these items, we will unpack and place in your home at installation.
7. Once all treatments from trade vendors are finished, provide us access to your home for up to 4 hours so we can rearrange your furniture, style your home, and complete the final preparations to ready your home for photography and sale.
8. Up to 90 minutes of design consult support is included for any questions that arise during your project.