E-Design: AirBnb/VRBO Lite Design
Are you tired of seeing other properties in your neighborhood get all the Airbnb clients? To capture those dollars, you need a specific plan that includes high-design and a luxury experience. That's where we come in, because we think of everything!
This package is for the property that is relatively new and only needs new furnishings, artwork and other special touches to prepare it for market.
This E-design package includes:
Complete assessment of property to prepare it for a luxury clientele in the AirBnb/VRBO market. Similar properties and neighborhood comps are also considered so that we don't overdesign and spend more than what is necessary.
1. Custom interior paint palette with up to 5 designer-approved paint colors by Benjamin Moore. Exterior color can be purchased for $50 extra.
2. Outdoor living area recommendations.
3. Room by room assessment with recommendations.
4. List of accessories, furniture, rugs, art and other items to purchase to prepare your home for AirBnb/VRBO. Line item approve and order easily with one-click.
5. Room plan and up to three, 3D renderings, plus exact instructions on how to lay out your furniture, accessories and artwork.
Priced for up to a 4000 square foot home, surcharge beyond at $.25 per square foot. Up to 5 modifications or changes to plan or purchases included.
We can also do this for you, full service in-person. Contact us for a custom price with travel fees.
Interested in knowing more? Here's how to proceed:
1. Schedule a complimentary, 20 minute Discovery Call where we can discuss your needs, budget and the scope of your project. You can also call us directly at 310.903.2321 and leave a message.
2. Pay for your package.
3. Send us photos of your property and measurements or floor plans (we'll walk you through this process).
4. We'll deliver your paint palette within 5 days. We'll deliver the second half of the package, items to order and your space plan, within the next 5 days.
5. Hire any vendors that are needed to ready your home for sale. You'll have our contact information should they need to ask us any questions.
6. Order the items needed to ready your home for sale, per our exact recommendations.
7. Once you've received your items, then follow our exact instructions to place the new items in your home and prepare your home for professional photography.
8. You'll receive one hour of follow up design support for any questions that arise during the process.